The Center for Advanced Hindsight produces or is featured in a number of articles in highly esteemed popular publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Scientific American, and Business Insider. Explore our work in fields of financial technology, health decision making, budgeting, and more below.
- A new story about the lives of freelancers with a fun infographic in MetLife’s WSJ microsite.
- How to reframe savings: we’re more attracted to “earning money” than saving it in Scientific American.
- Here is a summary of the CommonCents vision with specific examples in MetLife’s WSJ microsite.
- Work with Digit: See Business Insider coverage
- Why splurge: Black Friday may not be all that bad
- A counterintuitive way to increase savings (The coin)
- Dan on savings: PBS News Hour
- The Price of Greed: How Economic Selfishness Harms Us All in Scientific American Mind.
- How To Turn Consumers Green in McKinsey on Society.
- The one small change that can increase how much we save for retirement – Small details, big impact.
- Irrational Attachment (Why We Love What We Own) By Dan Ariely, Matt Trower, and Aline Grüneisen (A chapter in Critical Mindfulness book)