Interested in learning more about how Behavioral Economics can be used in practice? Great, this episode is for you! It features a fun conversation with Melina Palmer, one of the leading experts in applied Behavioral Economics. Melina is the founder and CEO of the Brainy Business, teaches Applied BE at Texas A&M University and recently published her first book, What Your Customer Wants and Can’t Tell You.
We speak about her journey and how she built her Brainy Business podcast and community, how she supports her clients to ask better questions, important principles regarding pricing, and we talk cookies! Enjoy! 🍪
Links and resources:
- Melina’s website, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Her book What Your Customer Wants and Can’t Tell You
- FREE workbook: thebrainybusiness.com/habitweekly
- Right Questions Institute – Questionstorming
- Melina sings the national anthem
Support the podcast by joining Habit Weekly Pro 🚀
The song used is Murgatroyd by David Pizzaro.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/behavioral-design-podcast/message