Common Cents Lab Global Team Is Calling for Letters of Intent From China
Researchers who are interested will partner with financial services providers to pilot and test behaviorally-informed solutions to improve financial wellbeing of their clientele. This field-based research will be complemented with analysis of existing administrative data to evaluate solutions aiming to increase earnings, decrease debt, and manage cash-flow.
We will select 3 research proposals. Selected teams be provided
- $25k-$28k for a one-year project
- Chances of collaboration and co-authorship with Common Cents lab
Who are we looking for:
As per the Call for LOI, proposal teams must have a lead PI faculty member or full-time researcher from a university in mainland China.
LOI Research plan (1 page maximum – single spaced, 10 point font, 1” margins) including:
Title of the research project
- Target low-to-medium income population you are interested
- Statement of scientific objectives and their significance: what problem you want to solve for that population
- Proposed field partners to work with for data collection, and if there is established relationship with the field partner.
- Preliminary research (optional)
- Budget plan (in 50 words)
CV of the leading PI (limited to three pages)
All documents need to submitted in English
Submission Date and Format
Please combine all required elements into a single pdf document with the subject line of “Name of the institution + short project title “ Please submit the proposal by 20 January 2021 via email to the contacts listed below:
Jiayu Zhao (Common Cents Lab): firstname.lastname@example.org
Zhengting He (Duke Kunshan University): email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 04 February 2021 to submit a full proposal.
For information in Mandarin about the this call for letters of intent, click here: Call for LOI